At Little Batters we have been asked to continue to provide care for a limited number of children. These include:-
* Children with a social worker
* Children with a EHC or who are in receipt of top up funding
* Children with a disability
* Children who have a parent whose work is critical to the COVID 19 response (key workers)
Many parents working in these sectors may be able to ensure their child is kept at home and where possible we would encourage this. Full details of key workers are on the attached document, however they can be summarised as follows.
*Health and Social Care
*Education and Childcare
* Key Public Service
* Local or National government
* Food and the other necessary goods
* Public safety and national security
* Utilities, communication and financial services
Thank you everyone for your excellent support.
We wish you all well and safe over the coming weeks.
Take Care and Best Wishes